Special Event Application
We kindly request that you take a moment to review our Special Events Guidebook prior to submitting your application. Doing so will contribute to a streamlined and punctual application process, benefiting both yourself and the city. Once you have reviewed the guidebook, please continue to our Special Event Application.
Should you have any inquiries or questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
About Special Event Permit Application
A Special Event Permit Application must be completed at least 45 days before the event in order to assure time for city processing. A non-refundable application fee and the fees for city services are due with the filing of the final permit application. This application secures the time of the event as well as the site on the special event calendar.
Special Event Permit Cost:
- Special Event Permit – $100; $250 for events with more than 5,000 attendees
- Please contact the Fire Department at (512) 930-3473 for your Fire Inspection and any EMT support.
- Please contact the Police Department at (512) 930-3510 for Security and Police support.
Examples of special events requiring permits include, but are not limited to:
- Bike races
- Fireworks Displays
- Carnivals and other types of festivals that use city owned property or rights of way
Examples of events that DO NOT require Special Events Permits include:
- Fund raisers, and other events held on private property
Other ordinances, such as regulations for noise, debris, parking and others, must be observed.