Georgetown Special Events Process

Food Vending Permit Requirements

Certain events will require a Temporary Event Permit for food vending. Please review the information provided by Williamson County and Cities Health District (WCCHD) at the following site: Scroll down under Food Service, click on the link for Temporary Food Service Requirements and read this information on how to set up as a food vendor. Then click on Temporary Food Establishment Permit Application, fill out completely and submit to the WCCHD office at 303 S. Main, Georgetown.

For questions about requirements for Temporary Event Permits when food vending, contact the Williamson County and Cities Health District office at (512) 943-3620.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email